.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a crack in your ear through which sound surreptitiously slips, or an illicit substance which gives your ears immense pleasure while enslaving them to a crippling addiction

Friday, September 23, 2005

long lost twin

so there's this chidren's t.v. show called This is Daniel Cook that my friend Becky watches with her children, and she thinks I look just like the kid on the show. Here are two pictures of him:

dc.comp

and here's a picture of me, roughly the same age...

measakid

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that last pic on the right...it's mini-you.

3:56 PM

 
Blogger reverendmother said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. It's a very fun hobby. (I hope you know who I am--MC sent me the link.)

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[prefs.setac_phrase]