.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a crack in your ear through which sound surreptitiously slips, or an illicit substance which gives your ears immense pleasure while enslaving them to a crippling addiction

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

vacation video album

I went to Illinois a couple of weeks ago to visit my family, and I took along my new video camera. Instead of editing it into one long video, I decided to make it more like a photo album. You can click on each of the pictures to see it move. If your computer can handle it, I recommend clicking on all of them really quickly, to get them all going at once...




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having trouble getting these guys to load...

3:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way the closest horse turns toward the camera at the end of that clip.

Nicely framed.

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[prefs.setac_phrase]