.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a crack in your ear through which sound surreptitiously slips, or an illicit substance which gives your ears immense pleasure while enslaving them to a crippling addiction

Friday, September 22, 2006

sweet 16

sweet16
The third of the pieces I worked on for Time Magazine is online now. It's actually the first piece I did for them (it's also the one I did the most work on), but I think they pushed the date back on it to coincide with back-to-school. They sent a photographer (Lauren Fleishman) and an audio recordist to a Sweet Sixteen party in Long Island, and I edited together a multimedia slideshow from the material they collected.

Basically, the story is that this girl had a 16th brithday party that was on the scale of many weddings, courtesy of her parents. And now, courtesy of Time, you can experience the joy of adolescent indulgence. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[prefs.setac_phrase]