.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a crack in your ear through which sound surreptitiously slips, or an illicit substance which gives your ears immense pleasure while enslaving them to a crippling addiction

Friday, December 09, 2005

I speak

It's always a good feeling to think that someone cares about what you have to say, especially when they have no idea what you might say. The Public Radio Exhange recently took that chance on me, and you can read the results in a nifty little interview entitled, Gettin' Cozy with Jonathan Mitchell.

And if, after reading that interview, you find yourself saying, "yes, but Jonathan...HOW? and...WHY? and...MORE DETAILS PLEASE," well it just so happens that there are a few more online interviews from my past that you might enjoy:

Third Coast (June, 2003)
Third Coast (January, 2005)
WBEZ's re:Sound (July, 2005), an audio interview which also features the pieces Terminally Blonde and Sopranos in the West Wing

2 Comments:

Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

I'm schizophrenic, but I don't hear voices.

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan Mitchell said...

hmmm, a koan.

if you'd like to achieve balance with your schizophrenia, maybe click on that "re:Sound" link (you'll need Real Audio). There are plenty of voices there to drive you crazy. Or crazier.

But maybe my title was misleading. Perhaps I should change it to "I write". But, you know, it just doesn't have the same ring to it. Oh curses you English language!

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[prefs.setac_phrase]