.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a crack in your ear through which sound surreptitiously slips, or an illicit substance which gives your ears immense pleasure while enslaving them to a crippling addiction

Saturday, February 25, 2006

life in a cave

I'm teaching myself how to use this animation software I downloaded, and I needed something to do for practice. The audio for this is a bumper that I made last month for a radio show (I wrote the music, and that's me singing). Just for fun, I decided to try and come up with an animation that would go with it.



You need Shockwave installed to see it, I'm using YouTube as a hosting site.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

having trouble loading this video

10:40 AM

 
Blogger Jonathan Mitchell said...

thanks, should be fixed now. let me know if you're still having trouble...

11:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

having trouble not being charmed by your singing voice!

2:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[prefs.setac_phrase]