.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

a crack in your ear through which sound surreptitiously slips, or an illicit substance which gives your ears immense pleasure while enslaving them to a crippling addiction

Friday, October 06, 2006

you turn me on i'm a radio

joni2

I was once mistaken for Joni Mitchell. It's true.

And today, the whole story of how this happened was broadcast nationally on the radio. My friend Sally interviewed me for a piece she produced for Marketpace. The part in the piece where I talk is pretty short, but even so it's very exciting to be on the other side of the mic for a change.

You can hear the piece by clicking on this sentence.

My moment of glory is about 2 minutes in...

2 Comments:

Blogger SohoSally said...

Oh Jonathan,

I wanted to include more of your story - it was so funny, but it got cut! Boohoo! You're a great story teller - you should get yourself on tape more.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger cleverlazy said...

fun! joni is the patron saint of my life in radio, so I'll be sure to look that up.

jonathan - get in touch if you can. I just realized that yr speaking at the radio conference next week. feel like doing a guest post on my blog?
best,
cleverlazy

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[prefs.setac_phrase]